Monday, May 6, 2024

Please check this note

??? I can no longer hide with you in the dark because I want the light to shine on me and be free.I want to tell you how much I feel but you don't seem to care so I just kept my secret love inside.How could you tell me that you love me when you told me you cannot leave her?I don't think we need to make it complicated. If you love me, be with me. Let us not keep it secret. If you don't want that, then that's not love.I want to tell the world how much I love you but if I tell them, I would look like a fool.Loving you while you are in love with someone else is the greatest torture I inflicted upon myself.I can no longer keep our love in secret because it became too strong that it wants to have an outlet.How can you tell me you love me when you would hate me if I tell anyone about our secret love?Would you still love me if I tell her about us? Them, that's not love.Realizing that you are keeping me a secret because you love her more make me feel so sorry about myself.There's a love that wasn't explored. Then he decided to explore it and keep it in secret.She never told him that she was in love with him because he was a beast and he will eat her alive.He saw my eyes burning with desire so he took me into the darkness and keep me hidden from everyone.The greatest torture to any woman is to settle for someone who will keep them hidden from the world.Knowing that you are number two and you can never be number one is the toughest statement to digest.Is it love or lust? You tell me you love me but you would just keep me hidden in the dark.I cannot be anyone's dirty little secret anymore. That is destroying me.A relationship built in secret and lies will never survive a long time.I can never keep you with me but you kept me hidden in the dark.I was secretly in love with someone. When he learned about it, it became our secret in the dark.Is it my fault for loving someone who can never love me the way I wanted to be loved?My only dream is that someday, we could hold hands with each other in the park.I wanted to tell the world I am in love with you but you wouldn't let me.It's hard to know that you are settling for a love that will never be yours exclusively.I can never tell you how much I am suffering with our secret ove because I don't want to be left alone here in the dark. Art with painting! Explore your creativity using my app Pen paper note Download the app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pen.paper.note

No comments: